Class A Line Haul Driver – Full Time!
About the position:
This is a Full-Time night line haul, Class A Driving Position. The line haul leaves and returns home daily.
- Be at least 23 years of age.
- Class A CDL, with Hazmat.
- Have a minimum of two years commercial driving experience.
- Experience driving in adverse weather, mountains, and chain installation.
- Have a valid DOT Medical Certification.
- No serious moving violations such as a DUI, reckless driving or preventable accidents during the past five years.
- Must have the ability to communicate in a positive, efficient manner with customers, co-workers, and dispatch/managers.
- Safely handle general freight and equipment within an LTL operation.
- Possess working knowledge of FMCSA Safety Regulations, including Hours of Service, the effects of fatigue and logbooks.
- Ability to read, interpret and apply laws, rules, regulations policies and/or procedures.
- Ensure compliance with federal and/or state laws, regulations and company policies
- Daily delivery of our customer’s freight in a safe, timely, and professional manner
- Provide superior customer service
- Assist dock operations with the loading/unloading of freight
- Maintain logs (Electronic or paper)
- Conduct Pre-trip/ Post-trip inspections and monitor vehicle performance to ensure safe operation
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to work a flexible schedule- Hours vary based on shift and freight volumes; Home Daily
- Other duties as assigned
- Five days during your first year of full-time employment
- Ten days years two through six
- Fifteen days after six years
- Paid bi-weekly
- Direct deposit available
Contact – email@example.com to apply.